Thursday, December 6, 2007


Finally, a Thursday game America doesn't care about. If the NFL would have scheduled all the games like this, they'd have a successful network. I'd write more on the subject, but I'm on the tail end of an all-nighter that mainly involved me eating a lot of fritos and switching between google image searches for Adrianna Lima in a football jersey and Joe Montana in a bikini. I guess it's a good thing that I'm rarely alone in my office.
Anyway, this game is tough to call. These teams have both had a tough past 5 games, with Washington the worse for the wear, emotionally and physically. However, they can still play respectable defense and move the ball better than the Grossman Express (Next stop: boosville), so the System picks them to win. But if it's a close game, I have to go with Chicago vs. the spread. Washington is 3rd worst team in the league in TO ratio and 5th worse in fg pct. That probably means something.

No comments: