Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Week 15

It is a sad time for guts fans everywhere as Nums has opened up an 8 game lead in the regular season with just 3 weeks before the playoffs. His system is proving to work very well straight up, not too great against the spread though, but who's counting? Week 15 is when I get hot. Also sorry that you had to hear my picks through him last week, there was no way to access a computer at the bar. Also, I apologize for picking Miami, I had a lot of eggnog and when I saw that on sunday I almost threw it up.


Thursday's pick:


Denver @ Houston
Pick: Denver: Selvin Young emerged last week as possibly the next in a long line of successful denver running backs under Mike Shanahan. Both teams are 6-7 and this is basically a playoff before the playoffs. Denver has the most to lose as many picked them to be playoff contenders before the season. Houston is having a year that no matter the outcome will look good and set the tone for '08. They've played alot of tough games and this will be another one.

Spread: Hou -3: Denver beats it with three of their own. 23-20


I'd give you Saturday's game too, but I don't have the line as of yet. I'll be back with picks on Friday.

No comments: